PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU PROVIDE THROUGH THE SERVICES
We collect this personal Data for the purposes of providing the services to you, as well as providing customer service, conducting research and improving the services. For more details on why we collect your Personal Data and how we use it, please see the section below entitled “Our use of Personal Data and other information.” While you are under no obligation to provide any Personal Data, should you choose to withhold such information, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the services.
- Non-Personal Data: When you interact with us through the services, we automatically receive and store certain non-identifiable personal information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot be used to specifically identify you. This Non-Personal Data may assist us in providing effective services and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Aggregated Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the service, Naturad often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data, Non-personal Data, and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on a de-identified and aggregate basis. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Naturad may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for the lawful purposes.
- Location Information: When you use the services to organize a fundraising campaign, the services may request that you provide your city or town and state or province of residence. Please keep in mind that other users of the services may be able to view your city or town and state or province of residence in connection with the campaign, if it is made available within Naturad’s Public Search Directory. We may also use your location information in an aggregate way, as described above in the “Aggregated Data” section.
You may also have the option of posting your services activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the platform); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers, and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
- Mobile Services: The Services include certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to the services via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the platform and Services from a mobile device, and (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device. To the extent you access the Services through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rats, and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding Naturad by SMS, MMS, text messages, or other electronic mans to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Naturad account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
- Third-Party Personal Data: The Services may also collect Personal Data relating to third parties stored in your email and mobile device address books, including, without limitation, names, email addresses, and phone numbers ( collectively, “Third-party Personal Data”). The Services may request your permission to access Third-Party Personal Data.
OUR USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
Naturad may also use your Personal Data and other Non-Personal Data collected through the Services to help us in providing the Services, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services, or other tasks from time to time.
Naturad may, with your consent, use your Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you were permitted by applicable law. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have you name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
We may also use your Personal Data and Third-Party Personal Data to send communications relating to the Services, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we may send periodic emails to registered users of the Services relating to their recent interactions with the Services, such donating to a campaign or “hearting” a campaign. Also, if you use any feature of the Services permitting you to communicate with third parties (such as to refer a third party to the Services or to communicate with them regarding a campaign or a donation), either by submitting Third-Party Personal Data to the Services or otherwise permitting the Services to automatically access Third-Party Personal Data in your possession, you acknowledge and agree that you have the authority of the relevant third party for us to access and use the relevant Third-Party Personal Data and that you have notified these third parties and informed them how their information is collected and used by Naturad to provide the Services. We reserve the right to identify you as the person who has made the referral in any messages that are sent to them. We may use Third-Party Personal Data to (1) contact such third party using the Third-Party Personal Data provided, and/ or (2) provide you with an editable template message designed to facilitate communication between you and such third party through the Services. In addition to sending the foregoing communications, we may also send reminders or related messages to you and to third parties on your behalf from time to time where permitted by applicable law. In each case, any such communications sent to third parties using Third-Party Personal Data will provide a means to “opt-out” of receiving further communication of the same nature.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
Naurad is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, a set forth below:
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Naturad, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business related functions. Example of such functions includes mailing information and maintaining databases. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function and require them to only use the information for the purposes for which it was collected.
Legal Requirements: Naturad may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Naturad, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the Public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Naturad takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Naturad via the internet.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms of service of Naturad Global Multi Concept and such other terms which may be made available to you in connection with your use of the Services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION; CONTACTING NATURAD
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us to do so. You may request in writing copies of your Personal Data held by us. If your Personal Data that we hold is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments, erase, or block the relevant Personal Data as you request and notify you within thirty (30) days of such request that the relevant action has been taken.